TV Talk: Chad & T.O.

Aw shoot! If anyone still knows me they know or they will know that I have a little thang for Ochocinco a.k.a. Chad Johnson. Not a football fan whatsoever (Bball chick over here) so it's not about his game I just find him to be beautifully designed in every aspect so naturally I was stoked about this show. Now I was not really excited about the idea of him having a dating show but just because I can see more of him, that's basically it, I think dating shows take away the celebrity of the actual celeb...it cheapens them.

In a nutshell this show was a sleeper. Of course though, like every black woman watching it, I noticed the extreme lack of black women in the final rounds (only two or three made it). Which makes me question that quick rumor that was out about him not wanting that many black women on the show. No shade at all, that's his preference. I'm not about to sit over here and lose my cool or sleep over it like some will. Furthermore, these chicks are kind of boring and I get them confused with one another because they all look the same (making this show a sleeper). I do have favorites though like Rubi and the chick that ran track. Other than that... Zzz.

The T.O. Show opened with Kanye West's Coldest Winter which was an instant win for me in my eyes. Mo & Kita should mind their business at all times. Real Brief:I was waitin for T.O.'s lips to get crusty in that cold ass snow. & This dude doesn't know where the hell his heart is Buffalo or Cali, hotel or Mo & Kita's houses, chick 1 or chick 2, he doesn't know what to do...and that's what makes the show a little interesting. SMH at him sending a package of his own stuff to chick two's house just to see her...somewhere someone watching that picked up that idea.
 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com