Sometimes I wanna just book a flight to the city (outside of my state) of my choice and start a new life. Not because I hate life here but because it's just something I want to do. Start from scratch, with nothing, no job over there, no home, and see what I can make happen. It's cool to know that there are actually people that do these things...but I'm actually acquiring some cool opportunities, tiny, tiny steps are being made but considering my goals... anything tiny can take you a long way when it comes to what I'm trying to do. I noticed that I dream BIG. I have never had "normal" goals and sometimes I wish I had and I've tried to but it's just not for me. I ended up clueless and it's okay to be clueless sometimes but a lot of us are only clueless because we know the answer but are afraid of taking the certain steps needed in fear of failure or just plain old laziness. Big dreamers who actually go after their dreams are the bravest people to me. They have so many people telling them 'this and that is usually impossible to achieve unless you do/know this or that' but they say "fuck it" and go for it anyways. Thing about these dreams that are scary is that they aren't that safe...it's either a big win or a huge fail. Doesn't mean you cannot get back up though. Big dreamers encounter so many doubters in life for not being typical or "Realistic" but always remember not to let the simpletons take over your judgment. It's not worth it. I always end up posting about things I didn't intend to. SMH.

0 offbeats:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com