Drake: Do it all

"gettin stupid paid off of smart decisions"


Supposedly off of an un-official mixtape, No More Thank You's. The beat is everywhere but I like it regardless because of the content. One thing that irritates me though is the lack of effort in his voice lately. Is it just me or does it sound like he's sleepy and does not feel like recording? Partly the reason why I was not thanking Drake for his recent album [might as well talk about it]. Now THAT could have been a way better album for so many reasons but it was mediocre and Drake is not a mediocre artist to me (at least not yet) therefore mediocre is something I can't stand to hear from him. He is rumored to be releasing an official mixtape though and if there is truth to it (which I doubt but we'll see) then I am beyond excited.

0 offbeats:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com