Thos

Those that define themselves by what they don't do are pitiful. They play the moral police and are always "looking for a cookie" for every damn thing. This is a pet peeve of mine. I used to be like this eons ago when it did not matter & of course I was a young girl so I still had that "gimme a treat" mentality so that was excusable, but then... I grew up. Trust me, these people do not like themselves, are not comfortable with themselves, and don't know themselves. I can't imagine being the same way and in the same place as of now. Yet, I have people my age or older that act this way. This is not Kindergarten, grow the hell up! I stopped being obsessed with being a goody two shoes a long time ago.

Who cares if you don't have sex?
Who cares if you don't drink?
Who cares if you don't smoke, cuss, miss church, etc?

A lot of these people ridicule others for doing simple things, that are not hurting anyone, people that like to live. Believe me, it's jealousy. They fear they're missing out, but their so damn stubborn it's hard foe them to loosen up.

Moral of the story: If you've got it, you won't have to prep your rep and define yourself by what you don't do.
 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com