"I love everybody"

I wonder about people that say that.
It's because everyone I know who says that does not show love to everyone, only one person I know can say that.
You love everybody but you just sat up here & made fun of someone?
You love everybody but you're sitting up here plotting on someone's demise?
You love everybody but you're about to "beat that bitches ass"?
The list goes on.

I notice the people that say this are the same people that backstab and screw people over on the low. They are also very, very selfish. Just an observation. They're the first ones that pop up in my head in regards to being scandalous and unacceptability. Usually the first to judge and the last to really be there for someone. Again...just an observation, maybe it's different for you and yours.

I find that most, if not all of these people I know that say this are Christian and just being self righteous. Yknow, trying to appear "christ like" and because "that's what the bible says". Practice what you preach. Thanks.

The only time I've said that is when someone asked "do you love me?" & I'm sure you can guess why.

I will make this clear, I don't love everybody. It's hard for me to even say that I love someone.
I do not like everybody. I am comfortable knowing that there are people in my life that I don't wanna deal with or have anything to do with. We can co-exist but I don't like you, I'll keep it movin. I definitely expect everyone to treat me the same way. I do, however, believe in peace. I give everyone peace unless I have to defend myself in whichever way. I don't like you, but I'll leave you alone. I don't like you, but I won't cause you any harm. I don't get along with everybody and I'm content with that but I will give them their peace. Saying "I love everyone" is a stretch, a big stretch. I see the good and the bad in people.
 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com