me & her have something in common

I'll rarely blog about fashion because...well...that's so typical of me to do.
Plus everyone has a fashion blog now so there's many to count on.
Everyone that knows me knows that I have been a huge fan of Rihanna's style, lately...not so much. Too much going on or too little. But someone else has taken the cake, Cassie!! Each photo I've seen of her she's wearing something so boss. I love it.




& me and her have something in common



GOLD
I'm becoming a born-again fan of gold accessories, gaudy gold, bold gold, "i got $$" gold. In a land where every other accessory is punk rock silver chic this is refreshing, I love it, and am copping a few pieces myself. The pink & black is coming back I see! I planned to pair my gold accessories with this pink sweater/cardigan w/ black sheer chiffon sleeves that I recently purchased. It's a good look.




& did I mention I love this girl's style?



Work!
 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com