*smile*

Thinking about the people that are currently in my tight knit circle. There are those that are great and there are those that truly matter, the one's where if you take out of my life, I would not know some of the things that I know now , have some of the characteristics that I do, or remember such events that make up my life...but this is about them, the others, and everything else... as always.

"I'm happy for you"
To be happy for someone is truly a gift. It is not something that everyone can do. Most people cannot be happy for another person. Some fail to see the goals that their peers are achieving and the happiness that their peers are experiencing as a push for themselves, a surge of postivity, or for what it is. Some will go as far as cognitively making excuses to support their "facts" of why the person does not deserve it. To be happy for someone is most def a virtue. It takes so much out of some people to admit that someone close to them is doing big things.

I look at people who are currently in my life right now and love to see the things that are being accomplished. It feels so good to see my friends blossom into adulthood. It's amazing to see someone you grew up with get over and get through the things we stayed up on the phone all night thinking we'd never get over. We're no longer silly little girls and one by one we are accomplishing our dreams. Through thick and thin you should always try hard to keep your relationships with these types of people. There's no other people that can tell me what was going on with me then and can tell me what's going on with me now.

and i'm sleepy and lost my train of thought (watching Wayne's behind the music)
 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com