$$, dreams, and all those things

I regret rejoining facebook but the good thing about the internet is that it is a choice. I can abandon my account and never check back in like always. The fuckery is abundant. Yeah, I'll remain lowkey. My facebook is contained mostly of people I went to school with and honestly, I could care less about their status' that I can hear about from a mutual friend. The people I'm concerned about, I talk to off of facebook or haven't even added them yet.

What am I up to?
My main focus is $, school and my dreams. Establishing a better connect to get my foot in the door. Hopefully seeing NY this year. All the while trying to have fun... can't forget about the fun. Can't share too much about my "master plans" until they actually start coming alive but I will say that I know where I wanna be now, know what I wanna do, know what I have to do and who to talk to. I expect my life to be totally different by the time I enter 21, from the people I'm around to the places I've been. So that's what I've been up to: Change. Making it happen. Putting things in motion. School is paramount though.

"Don't share your dreams because a hatin ass bitch will try to fuck up your sleep."

Not a quote from me but it's very true.
I learned to not to depend on other peoples opinion on whether I can do it or not. I can't afford that. Right now, the only people I'm concerned about talking it with are those that can offer helpful feedback and give me resources. I don't care if anyone 'agrees' or 'disagrees'., that ain't enough. I've heard some people talk to me about great things going on in peoples life saying alot of negative things, just raining on that persons parade. Just keep silent while you put things into motion. Alot of you thought I was being funny when I put that quote in my away message but I was dead serious & the person that said it was too.

The thing about dreams is that the plan is not for you to stay asleep forever. But some people will try to mess up a good nap in a second. After you're done you wake up with a great vision and you make it happen. My eyes have been opened.

The world is in your hands.
 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com