spiritual equal.

we are so free minded
we belong to nothing
we belong to everything
we belong to no specific religion
we belong to no body

you loved me, cause i set you free.
not too sure if you were the one for me.

do we belong to eachother?

don't know
don't care
time will tell

you're the only one who had me , cause you actually got me

you're the only who got me, cause you actually had me
me...ME
took me as i was
everyone else...has tried to mold me into this, that, make me believe this, that. ask me why this, that, give me ultimatums, trap me
you just let me be

they told me to hold on
try back
get back
fuck that.
"something like that?
rare
act like you care."

but i know
and you know
that if it's meant
it'll be

i let it flow
you let it be
we don't need answers, we don't need promises, we don't know time.

others try to hold it down, twist it, not broken but they still try to fix shit...
give eachother limits...

cause that's how it's "supposed to go"
we despise that word
that was our "problem"

i don't know.
don't care.
time will tell.

0 offbeats:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com