so the fuck what and what the hell is your problem?

woke up this morning
from the eventful night i had in regards to my internship
yeah
from 5 star hotels, 5 star dinners, important people, getting paid for 15 minutes more than you make in 1-2 days to this...
now the morning is fine
i opened up my windows, played my favorite tunes, and just vibed
but as time approaches
i start to lose my peace
i start to lose my freedom
it gets closer to the time i go in for my actual "job"
and all i can think is "i'm sick of this shit"
i've been working for 2 years and for one year it has come to the point where these jobs are a waste of my damn time.
what fulfillment can i get out of picking up shit for people and helping them get to their fitting rooms
snooty ass people
"but you're making money"
so the fuck what
this money is not enough to accommodate the precious time i've been wasting, i could be working towards something else from 2 damn 30 to 9 damn 30
and honestly what the fuck is their problem thinking someone wants to be stuck in that same spot for that damn long. why would you do that to me? what the hell is your problem?
love my manager, but i despise her, like...seriously, this is your life. this is your life everyday. I don't wanna be like you in a couple of years. But then again not everyone wants to do what I wanna do.
My mother, does not understand why I put more energy into something that gives me life than something where i am behind a damn podium for 8 hours. Because she's simple ass minded and does not know how to live only survive. Fuck that. I was complaining how i was not looking forward to work her response was "make that money girl", i'm not a fucking slave, what the hell is your problem?
this will be the last of this shit!!!

i'm a free ass spirit
and if i have to bum it out and cater to my dreams so be it.

2 offbeats:

aewilltellyou | March 16, 2011 at 8:55 PM

L O V E it!!

straight up truth my darling. .straight up!!
free-spirited folx are looked upon as lazy ass complainers BUT in reality they are jealous you.
they wish that they werent stuck in that life and the way of being so into the money. .they wish that they had the mind set of you and the will to press on and conquer your beliefs. .

that is your 'job' which can be lost and quit with ease. .your boss that is her 'caree' her choice of a premanent position. .

iAgree with EVERYTHING that you wrote. .*(sigh) shamefully shame. .the world only knows how to work ONE way. .for the money

j.danielle | March 21, 2011 at 9:54 PM

you are correct and i love you and thanks for your comments!!!!
we can't let the simpletons takeover our world lol! [seriously.]

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com