It was a rough ending
Started new beginnings
Hard time mending
That broken heart of mine...
Cracks still remain
But there is no pain
I confuse wonder with regret
What if we're not done yet?
If you came back would I even wanna get
you back.
Short lived
But you made me live
Like no other.
Topped every bar that was set
From the last one and yet
I still
couldnt get it right.

Set the prerequisite for that rebound...
Happy cause I found new ground...
Became engulfed, cause he also was before you...
"Yay, we're back on"...then it dawned on me that he wasn't you.
He had no clue
I did neither
Made me realize
Me and him didn't have the same eyes
We didn't see things the same way
Thought I let go of yesterday
and i did
but your impact still lived.

& I thank you for that
Ran away and i never looked back.

You made me realize and require a more deeper connection, introspect, and made me grow. You don't even know.

0 offbeats:

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com