"i'm the drug in your veins, just fight through the pain"

you only want that when this doesn't want you.
it has the security you yearn for, that stability
but stability does not keep you there
which is why you cheat and stray, leaving her in the dust
i rather her have that part of you.
cause deep down i never wanted any parts of you.
for real.

i'm not bashing, because i in fact do [?] you
I don't know what to call it.

she's ms america
church chick
straight A's
perfect
in love with the idea of committed relationships
loves the idea of marriage
she wants to live a fairytale

i on the other hand
don't do church
struggle with my grades
flawed as hell
never romanticized relationships and marriage
yet i make you feel you're in a fairytale everytime you're with me

i don't know.
I have the potential to give you everything you need but I'm not sure if you deserve that. So until then, you will remain in limbo. I mean...unless you decide to get out...but by then I won't even care.

0 offbeats:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com