lesson learned.

second chances?
not again
well...not right now
i cannot afford that
i used to never even give them out
but i did
too many
and was let down
lesson learned
you fuck me, you done.
everything happens for a reason.
cant do the I.O.U.'s
im in debt.
what happened was
they tried to make me feel bad
for turning my back
and i marinated on it ... not realizing THAT
that was not a genuine need for sympathy, but a move caused by selfishness
a move caused by pride, because they could not fathom themselves not being on the list in my life
they could not take me taking that break
they just had to show their face
cause at the end of the day, it is all about them.
They must be in that picture.
Lesson the fuck learned.

0 offbeats:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com