and why do we (i) do these things

Why can't we just be, why can't we all just be ?
In our world of competition...this is how we live.
Why must we play games?
Why is everything a race?

I have become very frustrated with the way I think, the way I view others, my cutthroat personality at times, what for ? why? I have to. "No you don't"

Survival of the fittest?

"It all comes down to survival."

sn: i realized today that i need a twitter...for the more simple, random thoughts of mine that id like to share. until i get a new phone, a new camera, a new computer though... i've been saying this forever

1 offbeats:

aewilltellyou | October 19, 2010 at 7:04 PM

that's how i felt about twitter.
i got it because of my bestie at the time and then i used it to vent. .
ppl started requesting me && taking my words out of context && making a bigger issue out of it than what it really was. .
SO i deleted them ALL (the people that it) && used it for myself. .but then with all of the tech difficulties twitter always had i stopped all together.
we all need to vent && we're each random in our own being. .so find a resourceful outlet for at times the pen && paper isnt near :)

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com