illuminati mess.


I'll start by saying that I love Kanye West's 'Power' video. It took a minute for me to figure the video out but then I watched his U-Stream and he explained how it was basically his favorite works of art coming to life. I am pretty sure there is symbolism involved one way or another but he also said that he likes his videos conveying multiple meanings to suit the opinion of whoever is watching. So it can be very subjective. My take on it, long story short, power can kill you. That's what I got from it. There are those that think this video is utterly stupid and there are those that think it's genius. I love it.

Then you have those that holler Illuminati, mason, devil worshiper when they see the video. Now-a-days people are hollering that when they see any video. I just had a conversation with a friend about this. All of this hype going about is actually making me very concerned. As someone who believes that there is definitely a hint of truth to some of these theories, I am still concerned about people going crazy over such a thing. It shows that most of us have this craving to cling on to a certain belief or take a certain side that we will hold on to anything that is thrown at us. Forget extensive research , this person said it so we're gonna believe it! That seems like the logic that is going on which only proves that we can be so robotic at times. So sheepish.

A lot of these people know nothing about masonic degrees, the difference between masonry and Luciferianism, they only know what is being preached to them either by a preacher or the average Joe on Youtube. They think everyone is a Mason in the industry and that's THAT. It's not that simple but we think so cause our minds are so damn simple. My question for all of the quick believers is that if there's an agenda behind all of this Illuminati propaganda that is out to get you then what?

What was funny was when I was having my conversation with my friend, he could point out who were "Masons and who were not", and how Jay-Z is this and that (I think people give him too much power with all of this illuminati hype) but knew zero about the Real I.D. act or any laws that were rumored to being passed which will sacrifice our freedom in the future that are part of these NWO conspiracies. The hilarious thing is these political conspiracies have more to do with Masonry + illuminati than any of these celebrities do...but no, we're too busy worrying about what these musicians are doing. If something were to go down in this world, the Illuminati enthusiasts would not know because they are too busy deciphering these celebs and the hand symbols they are throwing up. Best believe if we were all going under at the hands of a group of people in power lady gaga, jay-z, and kanye will not be it. Unplug yourself.

0 offbeats:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © the offbeat life
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com